Latest Version Vgate ICAR2 WIFI OBD for Android/IOS/PC
* Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
* Stable wireless connection
* No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
* Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
* Supports all OBDII protocols
* The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips
The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector.
On Wi-Fi, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, With
associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both standard and
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum,
vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold
pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake
temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
With iCar you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics car
and even to correct minor faults without resorting to service stations.
iCar 2 scantool is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, supports all OBD-II
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
The type of support:
1.Works with almost OBD-II compliant vehicles
2.Wireless (wifi version) 10~20 meter
3.iCar(wifi version) support for software applications
1x iCar 2 wifi for iphone ipad pc
1x Carrying box
Q: What's the version of this unit?
A: It's V2.1version of this unit.
Q: If it can do all most car models and diesel car models?
A: No, it can just support most standard OBD II car models, Diesel car models can't be supported.
Q:My phone can connect with the unit, but it can't find my car?
A: check the protocol of this car if it can be supported, and try with more new cars.