CDS VAG COM 19.6 V2
VCDS 19.6.0 VAGcom K+Can USB Interface:
1. Software Version: 19.6.0 (VCDS 17.8.0 only support English version now, customer can installed VCDS 17.1.3 for Multi-language)
2. Firmware Version: 1.96
3. Update: Software & firmware update online
4. Operating System Request: XP, Windows 7/8/10, 1GHz Processor
5. VCDS 17.1.3 Support 16 languages: Including of Chinese, English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Czech, polish, Dutch, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Slovenia, Romania.
VCDS 19.6.0 Software support mulit-languages: Please download the language version from official website: ross-tech.com
Top 4 Reason to Get Original Plan VCDS Kable 19.6.0:
1.100% same functions with VCDS. 100% online upgrade software with loaders.
2. Installed VCDS 17.1.3 Support 16 languages, including of Chinese, English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Czech, polish, Dutch, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Slovenia, Romania.
3.The latest generation of hardware and firmware,the original design(original PCB and shell,2m long data cable).Support the latest modele car,More stable performance,more comprehensive and stable coding, while the installation of all versions of VCDS.
4.Provide to charge service of software upgrade( firmware and upper software) for others' OEM VCDS or 5053.
VCDS VAG Cable 19.6.0 Functions:
00 Auto Scan
01 control module unit information
02 read fault codes
03 Output Test
Selective output test (only for KWP-2000 *)
04 Basic settings
05 clear DTCs
06 Close Control Module
07 pairs of coding control module
Slave control module for coding (only for KWP-2000 *)
Read measured value block 08
09-channel read (applies only to KWP-1281 *)
11 Log (known under KWP-2000 * Coding II)
15 View Ready
16 security access (only for KWP-2000 *)
18 All supported fault codes (only for KWP-2000 *)
33 Common OBD-II function ect
VCDS Software Screen Shot:
In the package, there is NOT software cd included, you can download the original software any version you like on the official website:
VCDS VAG Cable 19.6.0 Using Guide:
1. Installed VCDS software come with CDs
2. Download VCDS Loader from obdtools.net
3. Installed VCDS and VCDS loader to got a VCDS activation file
4. Send activation fille to obdtools.net sales for activated
5. Connect the VCDS VAG kable to the laptop, get activation file back from us, then input VCDS loader for register
6. Running VCDS software within VCDS loader
VCDS 19.6.0 Diagnostic interface Characteristics:
Simplicity when installing the software
- works on VW AUDI SKODA SEAT cars so far (2017)
- The number of known fault codes has been expanded but also the number of parameters in real time
- Improvements made to the advanced measurement menu
- Supports 6-character secure access codes
- The HEX-NET Turbo speed has been optimized
- optimization for low-level timing
- Major firmware enhancements
- Improved UDS protocol speed
- Resolved issue with SRI reset
- many other minor improvements over previous versions.
- over 20,800 error codes
- support for the new MQB / Mk.7, 4G Audi A6 Gateways
- Draw graphics and store information while driving
- Compatible with older cars using K-line, L, K + L, Dual-K, CAN (cars after 2004) and UDS (after 2010)
VCDS 19.6.0 Functions:
- Read, interpret and delete Diagnostic Trouble Codes on engine and auxiliary modules
- Edit and visualize machine parameters in real time,
- reads actual kilometer from ECU (EDC 15 and EDC 16),
- offers the possibility to program hidden functions of centralized shutdown, dash lights, dome light, or follow me home, changing the language of the onboard computer,
- adaptation of the throttle,
- Changing the reference position for Xenon,
- changing the distance of the parking sensors,
- changing the speed to idling,
- changing the amount of fuel injected into the cylinders at rest
- Testing and real-time checking of injector and injection system functionality and all engine, gearbox, air conditioning, and more!
- Compatible with older cars using K-line, L, K + L, Dual-K,
- compatible with those requiring CAN protocol (cars after 2004)
- Diagnosis, Adaptation, Recognition Modules Engine, Airbag, ABS, Climate, A / C, Radio, Navi, Power Steering, Comfort, etc;
VAG COM 19.6.0 HEX CAN USB Interface Support Vehicle Application List:
Golf / Gol GTI / Jetta / Bora / Vento / Rabbit / Touran / New Beetle / Cabrio / Passat / Magotan / Touareg / Phaeton / Polo / Santana / Sharan / Transporter / Eurovan / Winnebago Rialta / VW Corrado / VW Eos / Audi TT / Audi A3/S3 / Audi A4 / A4 / Cabriolet Convertible / S4 / RS4 / Audi A6 / 100 / A6 / Allroad / S6 / Ur-S4 / RS6 / Audi 200 / V8 / A8 / Audi S8 / Audi 90 / Cabriolet Convertible / Audi Q7 / AudiR8
VCDS 19.6.0 Diagnose car list:
For Audi A1 (8X) 2010+
For Audi A2 (8Z) 2000 - 2005
For Audi A3/S3 (8L) 1997 - 2003
For Audi A3/S3 & A3 Cabriolet (8P/FM) 2004+
For Audi A3/S3 (8V/FF) 2013+
For Audi A4/S4/RS4 (8D) 1995 - 2001
For Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (8E/8H) 2001 - 2008
For Audi A4/S4/RS4 (8K/FL) 2008+
For Audi A5/S5 (8T/FH/FR) 2007+
For Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet (8F) 2010+
For Audi 100/A6/S6 (4A) 1991 - 1997
For Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4B) 1997 - 2006
For Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4F/FB) 2005 - 2011
For Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4G/FC) 2011+
For Audi A7 (4G) 2011+
For Audi A8/S8 (4D) 1994 - 2002
For Audi A8/S8 (4E) 2003 - 2010
For Audi A8/S8 (4H) 2010+
For Audi Q3 (8U/FS) 2012+
For Audi Q5 (8R/FP) 2008+
For Audi Q7 (4L) 2006+
For Audi R8 (42) 2007+
For Audi TT (8N) 1999 - 2007
For Audi TT (8J) 2007+
For Audi Radio/Navigation System
Bentley Continental (3W) 2003+
For Skoda Fabia (6Y) 2000 - 2007
For Skoda Fabia (5J) 2007 - 2010
For Skoda Fabia (5J) 2011+
For Skoda Felicia (6U) 1996 - 2001
For Skoda Octavia I (1U) 1997+
For Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 2005+
For Skoda Pick Up (67) 1996 - 2001
For Skoda Roomster (5J) 2006 - 2010
For Skoda Roomster (5J) 2011+
For Skoda Superb (3U) 2002 - 2008
For Skoda Superb (3T) 2008+
For Skoda Radio/Navigation System
For Seat Alhambra (7M) 1996 - 2010
For Seat Alhambra (71) 2011+
For Seat Altea (5P) 2004+
For Seat Arosa (6H) 1997 - 2004
For Seat Exeo (3R) 2009+
For Seat Ibiza/Cordoba (6K) 1993 - 2002
For Seat Ibiza/Cordoba (6L) 2002+
For Seat Ibiza (6J) 2008+
For Seat Inca (6K) 1996 - 2003
For Seat Leon/Toledo (1M) 2000 - 2006
For Seat Leon (1P) 2006+
For Seat Toledo (1L) 1992 - 1999
For Seat Toledo (5P) 2005+
For Seat Radio/Navigation System
For VW Amarok (2H) 2010+
For VW New Beetle/Cabriolet (1C/1Y/9C/AG/AL) 1998 - 2010
For VW Beetle (5C/AT) 2012+ (North American Region only)
For VW Caddy (9K) 1996 - 2003
For VW Caddy (2K) 2004+
For VW Corrado (50) 1989 - 1995
For VW Crafter (2E) 2006+
For VW Eos (1F) 2006+
For VW Fox/Spacefox/Sportvan/Suran (5Z) 2005+
For VW Gol/Parati/Saveiro (5X) 2000+
For VW Golf/Jetta (19E)|For VW Golf/Jetta II (19E) 1983 - 1992
For VW Golf/Jetta/Vento/Cabriolet III (1H) 1992 - 1998
For VW Golf Cabriolet IV (1E) 1999 - 2002
For VW Golf/Jetta/Bora IV (1J/9M) 1998+
For VW Golf/Golf Plus/Jetta/Bora V (1K/5M) 2004+
For VW Golf/Golf Plus/Jetta Wagon (JSW)/Golf Variant (5K/52/AJ) 2009+
For VW Jetta (1K/AJ) 2010 only
For VW Jetta (16/AJ) 2011+ (North American Region only, GLI excluded)
For VW Jetta (16/AJ) 2011+ (Rest of World, including North American Region GLI)
For VW Golf VII (5G/AU) 2013+ (Rest of World, 2015+ in North America)
For VW LT (2D) 1996+
For VW Lupo (6E/6X) 1999+
For VW Passat (31) 1988 - 1993
For VW Passat (3A) 1994 - 1997
For VW Passat (3B) 1997 - 2005
For VW Passat (3C/AN) 2006 - 2011, and later RoW
For VW Passat CC (35/AN) 2009+
For VW Passat (36) 2011+
For VW Passat (NMS/A3) 2012+ (North American Region only)
For VW Phaeton (3D) 2002+
For VW Polo (6N) 1994 - 2002
For VW Polo (9N) 2002 - 2009
For VW Polo (6R) 2009+
For VW Routan (7B) 2008+
The Routan is a rebadged Dodge Caravan and is NOT supported by either vag or the VW factory scan tools.
For VW Scirocco (13) 2008+
For VW Sharan (7M) 1995 - 2010
For VW Sharan (7N) 2011+
For VW Tiguan (5N/AX) 2007+
For VW Touareg (7L/A9) 2003 - 2010
For VW Touareg (7P/BP) 2010+
For VW Touran (1T) 2003+
For VW Transporter (70) 1991 - 1996
For VW Transporter (7D) 1997 - 2003
For VW Transporter (7H/7J) 2003 - 2009
For VW Transporter (7E/7F) 2010+
Vagcom 19.6.0 crack cable New Feature:
1.Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communications with all control modules;
functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear),
Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values,
Output Tests, and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
2.New more universal Airbag Coding Assistant.
3.New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog.
4.Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data.
5.New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
6.Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
7.New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
8.Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode.
9.New version of LCode.
10.Revised and expanded Label Files.
VCDS Release 19.6.0 Notes:
Release 19.6.0 works with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
VCDS does not work on "Windows 10 S", which does not allow software to be installed from any source other than the Microsoft Store. If wish to use VCDS on a computer with this "Student" version of Windows, you'll need to upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro.
Windows running in a VM (Parallels, Virtual Box, etc) may work but is not supported.
Windows 95, 98, ME, and NT4 definitely will not work.
Release 19.6.0 must be used with a licensed Ross-Tech interface. That include all genuine HEX-, KEY-, KII-, or Micro-CAN series Interface of interfaces.
It does not work with any third-party interfaces or some of the older "low-tech" interfaces we made and sold before 2004.
If you're a registered user and have an older low-tech interface, you should consider our interface upgrade program.
If you're not ready for an interface upgrade, you'll have to use VCDS-Lite instead.
The default installation folder is C:Ross-TechVCDS.
It is essential NOT to install in the Program Files tree in on systems running Windows Vista or newer.
To remove other old versions:
Versions prior to Release 704, simply delete the shortcuts from your Start menu and Desktop and delete the folder(s) where the program was installed.
Release 704 and newer may be uninstalled using Windows' Add/Remove Programs or by running the Uninstall.exe program found in the folder with the version that you wish to remove.
VCDS 19.6.0 Packing List:
1 x VCDS Kable Original Plan VAG COM HEX CAN Interface