JDIAG BT100 BATTERY TESTER BT-100
JDiag BT100 Battery Tester is a new product from Jdiag company, it can test car battery voltage, AC and DC voltage, resistance, resistance, leakage, short circuit, components activation etc.
JDiag BT-100 Battery Tester Details:
1. Probe Tip – Contacts the circuit or component to be tested.
2. Head Lights – Illuminates dark work areas or work areas at night.
3. Red/Green Polarity Indicator – Identifies positive, negative or open
circuits. The RED Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a positive
circuit. The GREEN Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a
4. LCD Display –Indicates test results.
5. Power Switch – Allows you to conduct a positive or negative battery
current to the tip for activating and testing the function of electrical
6. Mode Button – Selects the work mode: AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, tone.
7. Speaker – When the audio tone is turned on, a beep will be heard.
8. OEM Logo – Used for OEM brands.
9. Auxiliary Ground Lead – Assists test as a ground lead.
10. Adaptor – Connects to the battery.
It is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery, you can:
1. Tetermine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without
having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
2. Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
3. By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery
current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component
without the use of jumper wires.
4. Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop
tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected, its internal circuit breaker will
trip if it becomes overloaded.
5. Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable
allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly
searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
Jdiag Series New item JDiag BT100 Battery Tester Features:
1. Tiny deviation and more precise testing data
2. Can protect the circuit when power supply is reversed
3. Support wide input voltage range from 9V to 70V
4. Multi-languages, minority languages also can be customized
5. Large battery clip, can carry more load
6. 10 meter diagnostic cable, environmental protection material, Not pungent
7. Support 12V cars and 24V trucks
8. Overload protection, reset automatically after overload, no need operation
9. Nylon waterproof and oil proof Portable bag
10. Completely independent of personalized exquisite appearance
11. Low power consumption, high performance
12. Support personalized customization and OEM orders.
1. Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F°)
4. External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: Length 165 mm * Width 40 mm * Height 27 mm
Test Tool Specifications
DC voltage range : 0-65V +1 digit
Resistance range : 0 – 200 K?
Frequency response of tone pass through
0Hz to 10Khz.
Rating current: 1 – 10 Amp
100% current : no trip
150% current: trip in one hour
200% current: trip in 3-30 seconds.
300% current: trip in 0.5-4.0 seconds.
1 * Jdiag BT100 Powerscan Interface
1 * User’s Manual
1 * Cigarette lighter adapter
1 * Battery hookup clips
1 * Probe tip
1 * 10m. extension cable
1 * Well designed case
1 * Nylon Portable bag