JDiag JD201 OBD 2 Auto Code Reader with color screen
JDiag JD201 Code Reader is Original, can update online via internet directly.
Comes with 2.4 inch color screen, OBDII Cable comes with LED Light, small, easy to handle.
Can work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) - domestic and import.
Multi-Language- English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the JDiag JD201 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drive-ability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color codes LEDs, audible tone and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status.
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
5. Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
6. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
7. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
8. Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
9. Views freeze frame data.
10. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
11. Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
12. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
13. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
15. Online upgrade firmware by USB cable.
Display: 2.4'' TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 117 mm (4.61”) \72 mm (2.83”)\18 mm (0.71”)
Weight: 0.21 KG (0.46 LB)
1.OBD II CONNECTOR – Connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
2.YELLOW LED – Indicates there is a possible problem. A “Pending” DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
3.GREEN LED – Indicates that engine systems are running normally (The number of monitors on the vehicle which are active and performing their diagnostic testing is in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
4.RED LED – Indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle's systems. The red LED is also used to show that DTCs are present. DTCs are shown on the Scan tools display. In this case, the MIL lamp on the vehicle's instrument panel will light steady on.
5.LCD DISPLAY - Indicates test results.
6.UP BUTTON - Scrolls up through menu items.
7.LEFT BUTTON - Scrolls left through menu items.
8.RIGHT BUTTON - Scrolls right through menu items.
9.DOWN BUTTON - Scrolls down through menu items.
1 x JD201 Interface with OBDII Cable