American: For BUICK, For CADILLAC, For CHEVROLET, For CHRYSLER, For FORD, For GM, For GMC, For HUMMER, For JEEP, For LINCOLN, For MERCURY, For SATURN, For PONTIAC, For OLDSMOBILE, For SCION
European: For ABARTH, For ALFA ROMEO, For ASTON MARTIN, For AUDI, For BENTLEY, For BENZ, For BMW, For BUGATTI, For CITROEN, For CVVW, For DACIA, For FERRARI, For FIAT, For FORD, For JAGUAR, For LAMBORGHINI, For LANCIA, For LANDROVER, For MASERATI, For MINI, For OPEL, For PEUGEOT, For PORSCHE, For RENAULT, For ROLLS ROYCE, For SAAB, For VW, For SEAT, For SKODA, For VAUXHALL, For VOLVO, For SPRINTER, For MAYBACH
Asian: For ACURA,DAEWOO, For HONDA, For HYUNDAI, For INFINITI,ISUZU, For KIA, For LEXUS, For MAZDA, For MITSUBISHI, For NISSAN, For RENAULTSM, For SSANGYONG, For SUBARU, For TOYOTA, For SUZUKI
Chinese: For BYD, For CHANGAN, For CHANGHE, For CHERY, For EMGRAND, For ENGLON, For FOTON, For GEELY, For GLEAGLE, For GWM, For HBSH, For HUACHEN, For WULING, For YUAN, For ZOTYE, For VW
Australian: FORD, For HOLDEN ,More Models Coming Soon...
NexzSYS NS 666S Supports Full OBD2 Functions
It comes with 6 OBD adapters for the car with OBD1 interface!
NexzSYS NS Functions
* Read and Clear Codes:Read and clear engine codes. Stored, Pending and Permanent for all makes.
* Live Data: DIY diversified PID display method(Graphic display, Dashboard display and Digital display). iOS supports 4 parameters comparison and Android supports 2.
* Freeze Frame: Freeze Frame data is a snapshot of the vehicle when the Freeze Frame code was stored.
* O2 Sensor:Check the vehicle O2 sensor values.
* On Board Monitor Test (Mode 6): Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for on-board diagnostic system monitors.
* Component Test (Mode 8): Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
* Battery Test：Show battery voltage and comment battery status.
* Smog Check：Indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
* MIL Status : MIL is essentially an emission warning light. If the light comes on, it means the OBD II system has detected an emissions-related problem.
* Vehicle Info：Check the make，years，VIN Code and other detail information of your Vehicle.
13 Special Functions
Note：These special functions are not for all car models, if you are confused, please send me your car model and we will check it for you.
Oil Reset：Allows you to perform reset maintenance mile-age and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
TPMS：Makes tpms sensor in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and activate tpms sensors.
Injector Adjust：Diesel injector code need programming ID and parameters to the ECU for accurate communication and Injection control system.
EPB：It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor.
DPF :Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
TPS/ThrottleSensor:Vehicle's throttle position system sensor connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
ABS Bleeding:The auto bleed procedure is used on BOSH 5.3 equipped vehicles. This procedure uses a scan tool to cycle the system solenoid valves and run the pump in order to purge the air from the secondary circuits.
SAS: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
Battery Test:Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the new battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle battery system
CVT Learning:This function is used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid value or value body assembly has been replaced.
Gear Learning:The scan tool monitors certain Camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
Odo-meter Management:This function allow you to revise the date of odo-meter and write the original date into new odo-meter.
Immo Code Reading: Can read the Immo code of specific car models.
Key programming:Greatly supports key matching.
Add car key: Add and match new key to the car.
Erase car key:Delete the key that does not need.
Key information reading:Read the information of the key, quantity,frequency etc.
All key lost:Support most cars all key lost via direct OBD matching.