LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Professional Automotive Code Reader for Engine Transmission ABS SRS Diagnostics, with AutoVIN Service Wi-Fi Updates
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
Update & Warranty
Lifetime Free Update Via WIFI & 1 Year Warranty for any quality problem
Top Reason To Choose CRP123X:
1. 5'inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate,
2.CRP123X is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+ , Support Engine Transmission ABS SRS Full OBD2 functions Support more car
3. Fast VIN autodetect, CRP123X will read VIN information when you connect Car
4. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
5. Support Multi-Protocols : OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
4 System Diagnostics:
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
1. For Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
4. For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
All 10 Modes Full OBDII functions:
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation: $01 - Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
$02 - Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
$03 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
$04 - Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
$05 - Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
$06 - Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
$07 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
$08 - Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
$09 - Request Vehicle Information
$0A - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
Easy-to-use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
Useful AutoVIN Technology：To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with the AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
Inspection Report：After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
Battery Voltage Functions
This menu can show real-time graphing battery voltage of the car.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage:
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln、
Au Ford, Holden
LCD: 5" touch screen, 720P
OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V
DC Input Voltage: 5V Battery: Lithium
Battery Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
Size: 8.98 * 4.92 * 1.36 inches Net